Maya, Modo, Adobe Creative Suite, Nuke, & more.
traditional art, photography, digital art, & more.
animation & visual effects
271 North Bowman Ave, Merion PA 19066
Dream Machine Creative
Studio Intern (2016)
- Developed storyboards, edited videos and created assets in Photoshop and After Effects for several clients.
- Production Assistant on various shoots; helped set up and break down sets, assisted actors, clients, and fellow employees.
- Studio management responsibilities; managing deliveries, pick ups, and camera rentals.
Alone? (2016 - 2017)
Art Lead & Character Modeler
- Storyboarding Lead
- Created concept art for dog, character, and environment.
- Modeled the main character in Modo & Marvelous Designer, and modeled the environment in Maya.
- Animated, rendered, and composited.
Team Lead & 3D Artist
- Responsible for project management, communications, and marketing.
- Modeled and textured on of the environments for the game.
Hostess (2014 - 2015)
- Ran front of the house, balanced reservation, managed phone lines, and assisted diners.
- Mastered electronic database for reservations, delivery & take out.
Siggraph (2014 - 2017)
Member & Secretary
- Member from 2014 - 2016
- Secretary from 2016 - 2017
Drexel University ‘17 - Philadelphia, PA
BS in Animation & Visual Effects
3D Modeling & Animation, Basic Simulations, Digital Compositing, Storyboarding, Concept Art, Digital Painting & Manipulations, Photo/Video Editing and Retouching, Traditional Drawing and Painting, Basic Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and C++.
Adobe Suite, Maya, Modo, Nuke, Microsoft Office, the AVID, Renderman, Vray, Marvelous Designer